søndag 1. november 2009

ENGLAND

I am laying in the bed, I got to get some sleep. Today has been a hard, but also a very nice day.

Yesterday I came to England, which is a small country with many people. In England it is 51 mill. inhabitants. I love the country, it has many exciting cities, and a green and lush countryside. It is similar to Norway in many ways.

I'm staying in a hotel in the capital London. London is one of the largest cities in Europe, and has a long and rich history.

Today I have been on the London Eye, which is a large Ferris wheel with a height of 135 meters. I looked all over the beautiful city.

Afterwards I went to the Big Ben. It was a beautiful building and I took many pictures.

I had of course to visit the famous wax museume Madame Tussaudes. The wax people looked just like real people, but some of them had freakey eyes. But it was great fun! I was there for many hours until I wanted something to eat.

I went back to the hotel to take a shower and get dressed for dinner. On the way back to the hotel I saw the famous actor Daniel Radcliffe, who plays in the Harry Potter films. I had to ask him for an autograph. I have never met a celebrity before, and it was quite shocking that I should see him!

Anyway, tomorrow I will go shopping in the Oxford street, and be looking for new celebrities. Maybe I should go to a musical to see Cats, too!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar