torsdag 12. november 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

I think it was a very good movie, with a sweet love story. It shows us how the poor people live in India, in the slum areas, and how desperat people are after money.

The movie was very exiting and sometimes a little scary. I think the characters played their rolls good. Especially the boy who played Jamal and the girl who played Latika. The was a lot of good music too, that made the movie even more exiting. Now I understand why the movie has won so many prices and Oscars.

I felt bad for Jamal, who was a good boy that only wanted to be with the girl he loved. He had too deal with soo many things too make it. So I liked that the move had a good ending. But it was sad that Jamals brother was killed, even thouh I think that he deserved it a little after what he did too Latika and his own brother. But in the end he showed the good part of himself and helped them, even thouh it cost his own life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar